The district’s last strategic plan expired with most of its goals unmet.
Sign up for the newsletter Chalkbeat Colorado
Sign up for our newsletter.
Friday’s verdict had me thinking of three other 17-year-olds: Kalief Browder, Trayvon Martin, and Chrystul Kizer.
After so much disruption, I’m trying to create a less frantic, more collaborative classroom.
The COVID-19 outbreak is changing our daily reality
Chalkbeat is a nonprofit newsroom dedicated to providing the information families and educators need, but this kind of work isn't possible without your help.
Find your next education job.
- National Association of Charter School Authorizers: Chief Operating & Talent Officer
- Rocky Mountain Prep: Special Education Teacher
- Gunnison Watershed School District: Digital Marketing Consultant
- New York Junior Tennis and Learning: Program Manager
- Gunnison Watershed School District: Secondary School Principal
Connect with your community
Find upcoming Colorado events
Federal funding is helping to launch new efforts to screen, counsel, and treat students. But some schools are struggling to fill new mental health roles.
After two COVID years, students are ‘traumatized by many of the normal routines of a school day.’