Use Chalkbeat’s database to search for your school’s average composite score on the SAT and PSAT. Colorado juniors take the SAT, while sophomores take the PSAT. Both tests are supposed to gauge college readiness. The highest score on the SAT is 1600 and the highest score on the PSAT is 1520. For more details on the high school tests, read our report here.
Next Up In Student & School Performance
- from Chalkbeat New York All NYC public school families can get up to a $50 monthly internet credit — while the money lasts
- from Chalkbeat New York Oral presentations, research papers, science experiments: NY to pilot new ways of earning a diploma
- from Chalkbeat New York After two years of disruption, New York’s state exams will go on as normal this spring
- from Chalkbeat National The latest Nobel Prize winner: Researcher who helped show money matters for schools
- Parents and staff frustrated as Adams 14 leaders try to resolve accreditation crisis
- from Chalkbeat Chicago Boys of color were hit hard by the pandemic. What do they need now?
Sign up for the newsletter Chalkbeat Colorado
Sign up for our newsletter.
The COVID-19 outbreak is changing our daily reality
Chalkbeat is a nonprofit newsroom dedicated to providing the information families and educators need, but this kind of work isn't possible without your help.
Connect with your community
Find upcoming Colorado events
- Oct 25 – The State of Civics: Colorado
- Oct 25 – Understanding the Refugee Experience: A Workshop for Educators and Stakeholders
- Oct 25 – Compassion and Dignity: A Conversation with His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Educators Presented by the Crown Institute and the Compassion Institute
- Nov 4 – Evening to Elevate Educators
- Nov 8 – Thinking Strategies Insitute