The Colorado Department of Education on Thursday released school and district results from state’s science test taken this past spring.
Results were flat compared to last year.
You can search our databases to find how your school and district did. And read our story about Thursday’s release and changes here.
Next Up In Politics & Policy
- Denver school board votes to censure Tay Anderson
- from Chalkbeat Tennessee Mask mandate in Memphis area schools can continue, for now, judge rules
- Most serious sexual allegations against Tay Anderson unsubstantiated, report says
- from Chalkbeat Tennessee Seven schools, including three in Memphis, exit Tennessee’s toughest school improvement list
- from Chalkbeat Indiana Indiana districts get less money for quarantined students. That might change.
- Most Colorado students now attend schools with mask mandates
Sign up for the newsletter Chalkbeat Colorado
Sign up for our newsletter.
The COVID-19 outbreak is changing our daily reality
Chalkbeat is a nonprofit newsroom dedicated to providing the information families and educators need, but this kind of work isn't possible without your help.
Connect with your community
Find upcoming Colorado events