Last week, we asked our readers, “What do we want state standardized assessments to accomplish and how should we use the results?”
Next Up In Inside Chalkbeat
- from Chalkbeat National Readers, tell us how we’re doing. Take our 2021 audience survey.
- from Chalkbeat Newark Writing about Newark is a ‘privilege and responsibility’ for me. Here’s why.
- from Chalkbeat Tennessee Growing up alongside a brother with disabilities inspired me to fight for education equity
- The difference between quitting and graduating? Sometimes, it’s just one person who cares.
- from Chalkbeat National How to design your source diversity audit survey with inclusivity in mind
- from Chalkbeat National One year later: Reflecting on our commitment to antiracism
Sign up for the newsletter Chalkbeat Colorado
Sign up for our newsletter.
The COVID-19 outbreak is changing our daily reality
Chalkbeat is a nonprofit newsroom dedicated to providing the information families and educators need, but this kind of work isn't possible without your help.
Connect with your community
Find upcoming Colorado events
- Oct 25 – The State of Civics: Colorado
- Oct 25 – Understanding the Refugee Experience: A Workshop for Educators and Stakeholders
- Oct 25 – Compassion and Dignity: A Conversation with His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Educators Presented by the Crown Institute and the Compassion Institute
- Nov 4 – Evening to Elevate Educators
- Nov 8 – Thinking Strategies Insitute