The state’s four-year high school graduation rate was 75.4 percent for the class of 2012, up from 73.9 percent in 2011. (Get the details in this article.)
Use this EdNews database to find rates for individual districts and schools, and to compare districts and schools. The data breaks out rates by gender and ethnic groups and also includes overall district and school rates for 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Click here to load this Caspio Online Database.Search tips and data notes
- Click any district name and hit Search to bring up all schools in that district and to bring up “district totals” encompassing all high schools.
- To compare schools or districts, hit “Ctrl” and click on as many names as you’d like to see.
- Clicking the “Details” link brings up detailed information about gender and ethnicity gaps, including gaps by gender within different ethnic groups.
- Can’t find a school? Think your school data is in error? Email us at EdNews@EdNewsColorado.org and we’ll check it out.
- For data in a spreadsheet format and additional information, see the Colorado Department of Education website. For 2012 CDE has provided a color-coded map that provides an at-a-glance view of graduation rates for individual districts.