Here’s a sampling of interesting blog posts from around the country over the past several days.
- The unnoticed NEA policy shift. Intercepts
- Education reform’s big lie exposed! The Frustrated Teacher
- Test cheating in perspective. Paul Hill, writing on Eduwonk
- Poverty matters. But so does school reform. Students First
- Promise Neighborhoods update. Paul Tough
- Obama and schooling: Two fact patterns. Rick Hess
About our First Person series:
First Person is where Chalkbeat features personal essays by educators, students, parents, and others trying to improve public education. Read our submission guidelines here.