Our latest, idiosyncratic scan of education blogs yielded several interesting posts. Enjoy.
- A glut of new reports raise doubts about Obama’s teacher agenda. Dana Goldstein
- Lessons for a business community ready to step up. Rick Hess Straight Up
- The business of teacher evaluation. Stephen Sawchuk, Teacher Beat
- Diane Ravitch responds to Jonathan Alter’s broadside. Bridging Differences
- Responding to Ravitch: The ends of education reform. Mike Petrelli, Flypaper
About our First Person series:
First Person is where Chalkbeat features personal essays by educators, students, parents, and others trying to improve public education. Read our submission guidelines here.