More education opinion and commentary from across the country.
- Eva Moskowitz of Geoffrey Canada for NYC mayor? GothamSchools
- Family values don’t matter anymore? Thoughts on Education Policy blog
- The rise and fall of teacher ‘coolness.’ Philadelphia Notebook
- KIPP and the college completion conundrum. Rick Hess Straight Up
- Rage against the machine. Mike Antonucci’s Intercepts
- D.C., Detroit and school autonomy. The Quick and the Ed
- Why I am marching July 30. Diane Ravitch
- Disruptiness in K-12: Historical perspectives. Sherman Dorn
About our First Person series:
First Person is where Chalkbeat features personal essays by educators, students, parents, and others trying to improve public education. Read our submission guidelines here.