Gov. John Hickenlooper’s proposal to cut K-12 funding by $332 million in 2011-12 would drop school spending to 2007-08 levels, reducing the average per-pupil allocation from $6,823 this school year to $6,326 come fall.
What would the proposal mean for your school district? Click in the search box below and read the EdNews’ story, “Districts face another round of cuts.”
Click here to load this Caspio Online Database.Search tips and data notes
- To compare districts, hit “Ctrl” and click on as many names as you’d like to see.
- To see statewide averages, scroll down to “State totals” in the School District search box.
- “Total program funding” refers to the combination of state and local funds used to pay for basic school operations; numbers in parenthesis are negative.
- Clicking the “Details” button available when your initial results are returned yields more data, including your district’s projected enrollment growth for 2011-12.
- Clicking on the column headings, such as “Projected change in per-pupil funding from 2010-11 to 2011-12,” allows you to sort your results by size.
- Think your district’s data is in error? Email us at EdNews@EdNewsColorado.org.
*Data source: Colorado Department of Education.